Sunday, November 4, 2012

DIY christmas project

So I've been thinking of a very simple chrismas craft for me and my one and a half year old to do. Something not too messy, not too complicated, or not something that would take a long time due to him barely being able to sit in one place for longer than 3 minutes. HA.
I went into michaels and was looking at christmas stuff and seen these blank ornaments marked at 1.69 a piece but were on sale for 50% off. um, score. I only bought one because I wanted to make sure this wouldnt be a big fail. I poured some red paint onto a plate and used a sponge brush and painted it onto my sons hand. While holding the other one down and trying to keep it from his mouth.. I then handed him the ornament and he grabbed it like he would grabbed a ball so the handprint went on perfectly! Add some glitter with glue and write whatever you desire on the back. Theres so many ideas that can be done with this simple glass ornament. Cant wait for christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment